Stocking your lake with fish can provide numerous benefits—from algae and weed control, to fishing for sport or food. If you need your lake stocked with fish, contact Estate Management Services. Our lake and stocking experts can help you determine which type of fish is best for your specific needs.
Choosing Fish for Your Lake
When it comes to choosing the types of fish that will inhabit your lake, Estate Management Services provides several varieties for all your needs. Whether your main concern is keeping algae or aquatic weeds at bay, or fishing for sport, there are plenty of choices to choose from.
- Triploid Grass Carp is a wonderful tool for managing the growth of algae and aquatic weeds. All of our Grass Carp are completely sterile and will not reproduce.
- Largemouth Bass are some of the most popular freshwater fish in the southeast. These fish will strike at most artificial lures and they help keep the overpopulation of smaller fish at bay.
- Bluegill Bream is one of four types of Bream that we offer. These fish take to fish feed easily, and accept some artificial lures.
- Mosquitofish help control pesky mosquito larvae and are also a good source of food for other fish.
- Threadfin Shad provide an excellent source of food for larger fish, and reproduce often.
- Crappie is another popular type of fish due to its taste as an eating fish. It also makes an excellent game fish.
- Warmouth fish make a great choice for game fish.
- Hybrid Striped Bass is a great option for eating or for game.
- Channel Catfish is rated one of the top eating fish in the southeast and is also a very popular game fish.
Why Choose Us?
When it comes to stocking your lake with fish, you want to work with experts who can offer professional opinions and can operate quickly and efficiently. At Estate Management Services, we provide a free on-site visit to analyze your aquatic environment. We can help you determine what fish will work best for your wants and needs. Give us a call to schedule your free on-site visit today.